https://cbdoilkaufen.com/A view from the pavilion, looking across the picturesque village ground at Camperdown, in some off-season watercolour dabbling from Ian Henshaw.
The Cricketers’ Club of New South Wales (www.ccnsw.com) plays on excellent turf wickets at the attractive tree lined ground at Camperdown Oval with a village green atmosphere just off Parramatta Road in Mallet Street.
For those who no longer have the time to play Grade or Shires or attend regular midweek practice, it offers: – Saturday and some Sunday all-age afternoon cricket in the City and Suburban Competition; Sunday over 40s and over 50s and over 60s cricket in the Sydney Masters Competition; Sunday and midweek social games and a midweek LMS eight a side T20 competition on Wednesday evenings in the summer and Sunday mornings over the winter; plus generally at least one overseas winter tour each year.
Contact the Club, c/o the Secretary Adrian Hawkes at email@example.com (Please note that no personal phone numbers or emails are shown on our website).
C.C.N.S.W. needs to recruit new players for all its teams this coming season, particularly younger players:
- Our Saturday all-age C&S team – season starts Saturday 9 October
- Our Sunday over 40s team – season starts Sunday 27 September
- Our Sunday over 50s team – season starts Sunday10 October
- Our Sunday over 60s team – season starts Sunday 17 October
- Our all-age social and mid week side – season starts Sunday 24 October in Canberra
- Our Wednesday 5.30pm Moore Park T20 LMS side – season starts Wednesday 27 October
See team pages for details and contact the relevant captains.
Awards for 2020-21 Season
- John McDonald Medal: Club Man of the year: Mike Weaver
- John Russell Medal: Best player in C&S: Tom Robertson
- Best Player in Masters: Dan Turner
- Best Player in Classics: Mike Tarrant
- Best player in Vintage: Stuart Ridge and Joe Scarcella equal
- Best player in summer LMS: Ben Gorham
- Best Match Report: Mark Henwood (Report on Beavers game 27 March 2021)
- ‘Stuart Mathlin’ Golf winner: Scott Campbell
Our winter LMS season has started and we need some players. The full LMS fixture list is posted on our LMS Team page. Contact Jim Hadley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACS Cricket Writers Festival
10 July– $30 for day – POSTPONED
Where: The Carlingford Literary Institute (formerly St Paul’s Church Carlingford) 346a Marsden Road Carlingford
Time: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Morning tea and lunch provided – $30.00
Deposit your money to: Australian Cricket Society BSB 082-155 Account No: 872 024 894 (stating your name as the reference)
A wonderful array of writers have agreed to come including Geoff Armstrong, Mike Coward, Gideon Haigh, Malcolm Knox, Geoff Lovell and Pat Rodgers. Also in attendance for a period will be Neil Harvey who will be having a chat with Mike Coward about the biography that has just been written by Ashley Mallett titled The Last Invincible.
An outstanding book written by Pat Rodgers, his first, titled The Perplexing and Tragic Life of Jack Cuffe will be launched by the former NSW and Australian fast bowler Mike Whitney. The Cuffe story is one for the ages – intrigue, betrayal and tragedy with cricket in Australia and England an interesting and important part of the story.
The day will commence with tea and coffee with time for morning tea and lunch. A fee of $30.00 will be charged for the day.
NSW Coronavirus Advice
During the cricketing season a weekly email newsletter is sent out to keep the club informed of recent results, upcoming fixtures and social events, and important news. You can sign up to the newsletter below.
C.C.N.S.W. Combined draw below
CCNSW T20 at the SCG 4 February 2019
Thanks to the President for his work organising this fixture.
Beast Cricket – Contact: John Mesar – 0430 440 204
10% off for all CCNSW Members!